Call forwarding made easy.
Easily manage your call forward with this app. Ideal when you don't want to/can't carry your phone with you or you will have no signal where you are going.
**Note** that your service provider and your plan must support/provide call forwarding. There may also be additional charges for using call forwarding. If in doubt check with your service provider. Also, you can always contact us (before or after you bought the app).
This app lets you...
* Three types of home screen 1-click widgets: activation, cancellation or toggle
* Create multiple call forward locations (home, office, etc.) and assign them to any or all of four call forwarding types
- All calls
- When busy
- When there is no answer
- When unreachable
* Enable automatic activation/deactivation for 'All calls' forwarding
- Specify day of the week and hour to activate/deactivate on a custom schedule
- Specify one time event to activate call forwarding
* Activate and cancel locations with a single click
* Call forward settings
- Default GSM codes
- Presets for Verizon and Sprint (**please check with your provider for charges associated with using call forwarding**)
- Customizable codes
If you service provided is not listed, and you have the codes for it send us an e-mail and we'll incorporate it into the app.
If you like the app, please promote it by giving us a rating!
Questions or concerns? If you got the app, be sure to check the in-app help (Menu->Help). Please drop us a line at any time and we'll be happy to help. We take our ratings very seriously and we stand behind our product.
Keywords: call, forward, forwarding, divert, busy, no answer, unreachable, unavailable, schedule, call forward, call forwarding, quick, easy, 1-click, Optus, Telstra, Vadafone, T-Mobile, Fido, Rogers, Bell Canada, Wind Mobile, Telus, Orange, AT&T, Cricket, MetroPCS, Sprint, Verizon, nTelos, SK Telecom, Singtel, docomo, soft bank, au, O2, Virgin Mobile